Hood Canal Vacation Rentals
Named for Admiral Lord Samuel Hood in 1792 by Royal Navy Captain George Vancouver of the British Navy, Hood canal is a slender saltwater fjord that flows inland throughout the area from the Straits of Juan de Fuca along scenic Highway 101. There are thrilling mountain views from almost every spot plus fresh shellfish, deep saltwater diving, kayaking and boating.
For decades this has been the playground of refugees from the major metropolitan areas of Seattle and Tacoma who want to get closer to nature, to swim and play in the crystal clear salt water, fish or dive and enjoy lazy summer days, spring and autumn sunshine and winter breezes and solitude.
Staying in a private Hood Canal Hideaway vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. We offer quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.
Hood Canal Rentals
- Cabins, Condos & Houses.
- Room to spread out with family & friends
- Great locations
- Easy to find, with easy free parking
- Enjoy the Fishing, Surfing and Sightseeing
- Comfortable furniture & furnishings
- Fully furnished with linens, towels & blankets
- Full kitchens complete with pots, pans & utensils
- Many with Television, Cable & Internet
- Many are Pet Friendly
- Superior hospitality quality housekeeping
- Attentive local managers and customer service
- Affordable rates and frequent discounts
- Longer Stays are cheaper per night
- Book online 24/7 or phone for personal assistance
Staying in a private vacation rental home beats a small hotel room everytime. You'll have more fun and feel more at home. The Sunspots Network offers quality homes, in great locations and plenty of personal service. Call today to get the best selection.